PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Pel Air vs RFDS for the Air Ambulance contract in Australia
Old 13th Jul 2010, 04:13
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"LB" I don't know or pretend to understand why you have the hates for the RFDS, fortunately there would be few who share yr thoughts.
Everyone is motivated by money LB (obviously) & to get the best deal wages wise is normal from any business so am not too sure what yr on about there. To the man at the coal face within the RFDS (Pilot for Eg) the RFDS is just another employer in some ways BUT that employer having roots with integrity also is part of a great Aussie institution, shame you don't share that but I respect it also
Still we each have our own beliefs, you have yrs ( in the minority thank God) & the rest of us still believe that the RFDS is going after Govt contracts for good moral reasons, to help support the great work we/they do

You linked here "RFDS receives record funding boost" Great I hope they get a hell of a lot more & edge out in the future any commercial operator who does it for money not pride.

Wmk2