PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie MRH-90
Thread: Aussie MRH-90
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2010, 23:35
Doors Off

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Damn! I should have kept my HQuey Station Wagon and fitted a turbo diesel, air conditioning, some airbags, another seatbelt in the rear seat, an additional bench seat in the rear baggage compartment (to make it a seven seater), another differential to make it 4 wheel drive, bigger wheels, raised the suspension, a CD player (unecessary technology but nice for the driver), mobile phone kit and called it the HQuey II. But wait, I already sold it and bought a Turbo Diesel 4WD made by somebody else rather than Holden, therefore it can't be as good as the HQuey.

BR71, they are gone, sad I know and to see them covered in Bird**** will be kind of sad, but some parents like me, will stop in front of them and tell their kids about their grandparents/Uncles who flew into battle in them in Vietnam. Better than seeing them turned into scrap metal.

Embrace the future and these pesky new machines might even get the job done. I am pretty sure our guys and girls would rather fight in an ARH, MRH S70 rather than a Huey II