PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2010, 19:40
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the kind words regarding our base at LGW. We may be somewhat insignificant in the world of BA, (although I get the feeling that we've finally got ourselves noticed) and we certainly don't always get it right. I can think of numerous occasions when I have done or said something that still make me cringe! But the one thing you will find at LGW from top to bottom, left to right and throughout every department is a fierce sense of pride so to hear that the people that matter like flying with us is a huge boost!

Mocamp,

It's strange you should mention that. While watching my rubber ducks bobbing around in my pre bedtime bath, exactly the same thought crossed my mind. It'll be a shame if that is what they are intending, especially considering our already lower cost base. I think an airline needs a certain amount of "career" crew to pass on their experience and provide some stability and grounding to the ever enthusiastic, gap year Tiggers bouncing around the cabin! Good long term and short term crew compliment each other perfectly.