PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2010, 12:53
2J&D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

bravoromeosierraRe-booked from easyJet to BA CityFlyer? Impressive!

Obviously he had to pay for the new tickets, but we will sort out the EZY refund when he gets back...He was so desperate to get away he even talked about a private charter, but I didn't see the point!

Bristol_TravellerSlightly OT, but that LCY-IBZ flight appears quite bizarre to me.

They launched it with the recent addition of the E170's ex LCY..The other route is PMI and somewhere else I think. I guess it makes them extra revenue on the weekends, instead of the aircraft sitting on the ground. It is funny but i had the same conversation with my customer about it being quieter etc. To be honest, I completely forgot about it, but it was not until I got Worldspan going from home, that I saw the flight and it was fairly well priced too!

Luckily, the flight was not cancelled they just must have overbooked it, as 15 where left behind, so I was told. But thankfully BA put them all in taxi and they were also a little richer!

Last edited by 2J&D; 12th Jul 2010 at 12:57. Reason: How do you copy a quote from another person??