PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2010, 11:30
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Diplome,
You are quite right. Many people that post on the cabin crew forum, work on the ground for BA or another airline or fly for another airline etc. or may just want to put a particular slant on things and as such incorrect information often gets posted on there too. I think it is a fault within all people in general, whether they fly or not, to post on forums with infomation they think is right even though they don't actually know it to be.

That's probably why this forum is called Professional Pilots Rumour Networks, because alot of what we read is just rumour. I do however try myself to make a distinction between what I know to be correct information and what I have heard as a rumour. Just having read the last couple of pages on this particular thread gave me the impression that people write things as fact when they actually don't know that to be true.

I certainly did not want to stop you making any comments because I do think it is very valuable to hear all of your points of view and I do hope that when all of this IA is over you are all brave enough to continue to fly with BA again. I value all our regular passengers and being on Eurofleet I often carry regular passengers over and over again and know some of you very well.

Thanks.