PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thomas Cook cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2010, 10:50
andrew152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am finding it extremely frustrating that so many people have applied for this scheme and not even bothered to read the information provided by thomas cook and FTE.

If you had read all of the information provided by TCX and FTE then you would not have to ask questions such as:

"Does anyone know when the assessment day dates are if you get through to it? And Im assuming there are personal interviews at some point in august if successful? "

If you get passed the first stage of selection between 24th and 27th of July in Peterborough then you may be invited to an interview in Manchester between 13th and 17th of August I believe, with the course starting in November. You will be paid £1,000 a month which is repayable.

If you are applying for this scheme and take it seriously then you should have the common sense to read all of the information which is readily available. I think alot of you guys really need to pull the finger out and start doing a bit of leg work for yourself and stop expecting everyone to provide you with all of the information.