PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NT Aeromed
Thread: NT Aeromed
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2010, 08:09
Counter-rotation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pindan Warrior:
Word is that the Nt Government have extended the decision date by a further 3 months
Can you possibly expand a bit on this statement? "Word is" - that's pretty general, I'm quite interested to know about the bona fides of your statement (and I mean that in a reliability sense, not an honesty sense)

pa60ops
Well its pretty simple isn`t it - you dont fly the thing if its not MEL and thats cause it will end up being AOG!!! You dont want to be sitting down with the CASA ramp guys explaining this one do you, Hmmm???
Mate (and I'm sure you know this) all over the country there are aircraft flying with defects that have not been recorded - either intentionally or otherwise. Now I'm NOT saying Careflight are doing this, but I am saying that in each and every instance it should be stopped. Hopefully (but I don't hold my breath) the "CASA ramp guys" will do that, and hopefully pilots will not participate in that sort of thing (back to my perfect world now, bye )

The Voice:
or perhaps all of the tenders received are over the NTG budget hence the NTG are on the back foot scratching heads and wondering WTF to do next!!
Ah, I've seen this before - "The Voice" appears out of nowhere, and makes a statement of great insight, that hits it right on the head! (In my opinion anyway)
Perhaps others have thought it, and he's the first to post it!

CR