PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FSA article: a MATTER of DEGREE
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2010, 04:00
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
biton,

Sorry j3, there was never going to be a series but there will be now.
You say that with such certainty. Do you have an inside line to FSA? Not being sarcastic, but that is the second time you have made that assertion. Or do you have editorial experience?

You may be upset, and rightfully so, but the reason people feel so passionately about this is because they believe the article denigrated their hard earned experience in ga.
I am in GA, I also did a degree. So what does that make me, do I hate myself? Is it Captain Jekyll and Pile-it Hyde?

I do understand how people may feel their experience may be denigrated by this article. But to then turn around and bash the degree or the people who attend/have attended doesn't make sense. By that skewed logic, my rebuttal would be, "Well all you bushies and New Guinea guys are cowboys and couldn't hack Uni". I KNOW THAT ISN'T TRUE, and nothing could be further from reality in my opinion. However that is the type of argument being put forward by some on here.

But this seems to be a circular argument, I give up, I won't be participating in this thread anymore.

j3