PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FSA article: a MATTER of DEGREE
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2010, 03:31
biton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Think about where the advertising money for this magazine comes from and tell me it's ethical. page 28 and I find an ad for Griffith Uni. I think you'll find they and other uni's have been long standing advertising contributers to this 72 page piece of chequebook journalism. If I were one of these other training operators advertising in this mag I'd be asking for my money back.

Sorry j3, there was never going to be a series but I'll there will be now, just so they can regain some credibility. The media , ent and arts alliance code of conduct (which they may not be part of anyway) doesn't require a statement be put forth regarding it being part of a series but it's considered common bloody sense to do so, especially if writing such a one sided piece.

You may be upset, and rightfully so, but the reason people feel so passionately about this is because they believe the article denigrated their hard earned experience in ga.

Maybe we can resolve this by referring it to media watch?

Seriously though, I'm considering nominating Steve Creedy from the Aus for a Walkley after this magazine's effort!

Last edited by biton; 12th Jul 2010 at 04:02.