PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Servisair
Thread: Servisair
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2010, 15:18
clearasmud154

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another ex aviancer here... as someone who is full manual W&B trained as well as Codeco and Libra, waiting upwards of fifteen minutes for a Codeco loadsheet I could have done myself in under a minute is farcical. aviance policies which worked better? Lets see... on top of those already posted by the96er...

4) Findnet. Pi**es all over the top of GHS. I think that says it all.
5) Staff training. New dispatchers, straight off the street, who couldn't tell one end of a plane from the other... I seem to recall a week shadowing, a week Codeco training, then another weeks on the job shadowing before even getting to touch a computer.
6) Management attitude. I don't think I could even approach Circusair management at my station with any problems without getting bo**ocked for something else entirely... "yes, I do see your point, but XYZ is my friend so I'm not taking any action. However, I'm giving you a 6 month warning for not having your hi-vis fastened"... !!!!! GET A GRIP PEOPLE!

Personally I'm just waiting for the big axe to fall on the remaining ex AVI staff up here, the sooner I get my hands on that money the better!!!