PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Copa 2010
Thread: Copa 2010
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2010, 03:15
Schickfuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COPA is Recruiting now expats !!!

Last Month 4 friends of mine were called to PTY for the FO Recruitment process ,first of all they do not care on how many hours or Types do you have ,the most important test to go on is the psycotechnical one ,this is because the girls from Human Resourses as you will know if you are been called does not know anything about the industry and they got an order from top management that if someone fails this test is automatically out no matter how highly rated or expirienced it may be ,so do not believe that your resume will let you in . they pick you up at Tocumen ,then directly to the sim ,the sim for FO is on an kig air 200 SID from margarita venezuela ,then some holdings ,then a 17 dme arc to maiquetia venezuela ,VOR DME to runway 10 go aroud and published go around holding ...then to the blood test for drugs ,and now the polygraph ,questions about your resume and drugs habits...all of this my friends told me takes all day ...next day they pick you up at 7 am for the 50 questions ,is a JAA wannabe test mixed with FAA ,2 hours for the test then the psycotech ,2 hours you have to do some drawings ,some exercises .when you finished to the airport no matter if you have to wait 3 ,4 5 o whatever hours ,the girls maybe carolina henriquez or marie tejedor they said OK wait for a week for our reply ,bla ,bla bla ...those friends they waited for 30 days ,2 made it ,2 failed , from the week they went where among them 30 applicants just 6 made it ...the feedback from those pilots was POOR TREATMENT along the process ,many promises ,and in their own words ,your resume and work expirience is NOT taken in account so JUST PAST the PSYCOTECHNICAL and you are IN ,if not depending on the graphic you are blocked to apply for a year .My friends they knew that pilots from Belize ,Uruguay ,Chile ,Argentina are been called for the FO assestment, ONE PILOT could not will apply never again to copa because in his resume he wrote that he have 1000 hours but really he has 950 ,so miss henriquez saids that kind of people are the ones that if they lie in their resume someday will lie to the company ...SO TAKE care of the polygraph either ...assestments will continue for almost the end of the year ,good luck to everybody !!! Do some hours and change to the DUNE$$$$$$$

Last edited by Schickfuss; 10th Jul 2010 at 03:37.