PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To: Air Arabia pilots. From: UAE ACC
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2010, 17:40
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh I can't let it slide. The person posting under the name of Mana.... is not who he pretends to be.

I don't normally call human beings complete morons but to your face Mana, I will tell you, YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON. I have reviewed your posts and there is no doubt that my assessment of you is correct.

YOU, should be nominated for the stupidest person on Pprune.

I disagree with some of my colleagues and clearly they disagree with me too but you are a piece of work. Are you being paid to counter logical arguments or are you just an idiot? I really need to know. If this planet has people who actually agree with your past posts (other than the sycophant, kiss-asses who need to personify such traits to keep their job) then we are all in serious trouble. Even if a very small minority of people have thought processes like YOU, then this planet is in trouble.

At least Capt America was exposed for who he truly was. I doubt it had an affect on him but at least we knew what we were up against. With you, it is still a mystery even though whatever your story is, there is no excuse for behaving in such a manner.

I implore all Ppruners to read Mana's posts because they adequately reflect the mindset, abilities and mindset of some of our managers.