PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To: Air Arabia pilots. From: UAE ACC
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2010, 17:22
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The mere fact that ManadaSystem has made a feeble attempt to disparage my posts, has made me realize that most sane people probably agree with me.

Mana, you might be the least intelligent human-being on Pprune. Congratulations!

You have repeatedly made posts in support of buffoons while criticizing posters who state the obvious. Honestly............... what is your background and upbringing that causes you to be so ludicrous? I am fascinated by you, please enlighten us!

Most Pprunners have concluded that Mana is a Management Clown but I am starting to think he is pilot without conscience or ability. God, hopefully he is in management but you never know. He clearly would fit into the category of the 1% of pilots who are morons but he more readily fits into the category of 50% of management buffoons.

MANA, give us your history of flying! It is a simple request and no worries if you don't give names or airlines, but at least let us know if you fit into the classifications of Capt America. For once in your life MANA, be honest.