PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FSA article: a MATTER of DEGREE
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2010, 05:45
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
RENURPP,

You certainly seem to be acting your age (8). You also seem to hate Universities going by these comments:

good professor pretending to be able to comment on the aviation training industry.
I think you'll find he can comment.

What would some self appointed know it all with a degree in who knows what, really know about pilots experience in the bush v the class room?
I live in the NT and I get sick and tired of these accademics who after having read a book about our indigenous population believe they have all the answers and simply come up here and screw the place up, now they are influencing aviation, god help us.
It's 'academic' by the way. I do agree with your statement about Indigenous Australians, but that once again has nothing to do with aviation.

I guess it boils down to - you don't learn everthing from books.
Must've been hard learning all that CPL theory by rote.

And just for the record, all of you who seem to think this Professor is not qualified to comment about the industry are either showing gross ignorance or are talking out your behinds.

Ex Cathay 747 checkie, CASA Delegate and ATO, one of the founding members of LOSA, current/former committee member of GAPAN, RAPAC. In addition to this, also formerly a senior executive of CASA. There is also quite a bit I have missed.

But maybe you guys a right, he wouldn't know a thing about the industry would he?

j3

Last edited by j3pipercub; 9th Jul 2010 at 05:57.