PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA insight
Thread: COPA insight
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2010, 23:26
petethedog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COPA insight

Hi there,
Despite searching through countless posts about COPA and other Latin and South American airlines, I have found lots of opinions and hearsay, but very little personal experience or factual info (yes, I understand this is a "rumor network").

I may have an interview coming up for FO at COPA in the near future. (FWIW: I have 3500tt, 500 MEL, 350 TPIC and some 135 exp.) I am hoping I can find some quality information about what it's like to work for COPA: Pay and what kind of lifestyle can it afford in Panama? QOL? Flight benefits? Work environment? Training quality? Anyone here work for COPA care to share some of your experience?

The news-feed info and company financial information about COPA are very promising. It sounds like a strong, well-run airline. Panama itself sounds like a very interesting and beautiful country.

Essentially, I have this pet-idea about COPA and Panama that is very appealing. Looking for some reliable, hopefully firsthand, information. Thanks alot! Best of luck to anyone else in the same boat as me!