PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 7th Jul 2010, 17:07
norton2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you it's a bit of a funny time to get these guys started on line training but thats how it's going down Im afraid. the guys are now due to start type training next week or week after so by mid september, it will be time for line training. once line training is complete, and this is a guess, they may go onto the deal that the first 20 got a few months back. that is, if we cant fly you, you can do your own thing and we'll give you recurrency training at regular intervals untill next summer. Just remember that all the while you are with parc so you won't get paid untill you fly next summer. Now the first bit of the post about line training from september is fact, the second part about what will happen after line training is just an educated guess. If you wonder how I know whats going on with this, it's because I have ex colleagues who are doing this scheme right now!! O and p.s, you won't have a set base for sure like they tell you. one colleague has been floating from base to base, a week in liverpool, a week in paris, a week in luton, so it looks like this scheme also comes along with a, you go where we need you policy!