PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMG!! What next?
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2010, 16:49
Still Wee Jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Nope, bottle blonde!

Seldomfitforpurpose - I raise my head above the parapet once in a blue moon, I can't be bothered with the howling PC brigade any more than you can, and if you met me you'd never know I was a lesbian unless you met my gorgeous, tall, blonde missus. Not all gays/lesbians/don't knows will play the PC card at the drop of a bar of soap/pair of frilly knickers anymore than all scout masters and Catholic priests are paedophiles. All of our friends are heterosexual, I certainly don't find their relationships abnormal. We just get on with our lives, but every so often, just as you hate being labelled a bigot, I get fed up being labelled abnormal in a world that already has far too many labels in it.

Barnstormer1968 - trust me, they wouldn't just throw me out of their pathetic conference for calling myself a dyke, they'd have thrown me out for the haranguing I'd have given them for wasting bloody money. However that's all theory because I wouldn't have attended it in the first place, can't be bothered with all that crap.

Biggus - just this once I'll bite, the pilots of the BA146 got the Air Force Cross, I got a crumpled photocopy of the letter they sent to the Manager ATS which said "thank you for helping to save our lives, we were fast running out of engines and ideas." It was the worst emergency I ever experienced, several times I thought they'd had it, and I was never more relieved to hear that an aircraft was on the ground. Went home and got wasted.

Pontious - were you at Leuchars at some point.?

Last edited by Still Wee Jock; 6th Jul 2010 at 19:39.