PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 6th Jul 2010, 16:03
EY EVP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Might be the wrong thread but given two job offers (both 777) do I take EK or EY? Already rated and had the fun beaten out of me already.

Or neither?.."

EK a much better managed company than EY, more stable, less surprises, making a profit, factors influencing a long term career choice.....

EK better T&C:s as in a proper retirement plan in the 12 % company contribituion..
...profit sharing..
... company transport to work ( no need second car for wifey )... ....currency fluctuation protection versus your home currency...
...better medical protection in that all your family can use the EK clinic for free INCLUDING dental coveage ( EY pilots sending family to Bangkok etc for dental checkups as not covered by EY insuarance and BKK cheaper than UAE )...
...and when you go long term sick in EY you are not paid salary beyond 6 weeks ( unless offered office job ) while in EK no such issues, any pilots out with longterm issues supported...
....EK housing situation better than EY with villas provided for pilots with families....

sure I am missing something, please feel free to add to this list....