PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C130J just a strat aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2002, 00:01
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hooker it would appear that like so many before you............you talk utter and complete bo@@ocks. Bearing in mind I am now, sad tosser I know, sat quoting DIRECT from the 11d

Whilst not sure of the answer how heavy is a 4 ton truck? The axle limitation on a biggun is just under 3 tons fwd of tdr 10 and aft of tdr 27 whilst on a shorty it's just under 3 tons fwd of tdr 5 and aft of tdr 22. So as long as said trucks weigh as advertised why will both not go in?

The vibration problem on both types mean you lose just over 20 seats, sounds a lot but when was the last time you ever saw more than 40 to 50 poor bas@@@ds down the back of a Mk1? However unlike the K we can fit 6 pallets to a shorty and still get down around 20 seats. How many seat available to a Mk1 in 17F with only 5 pallets.....................

The winch is here! nuff said.

Lids.....I assume you sit sideways or are one of LIMA ECHO's cohorts. Because the envy in your meanderings pours as smoothly as the ice cold Peroni, purchased 2 days ago in Goose Bay en route "Rosy Roads" that I am sat hear sipping. One of the best things Mr Lockheed did was to remove the seating for the white noise and replace it with automation, which has a far more pleasant twang, is eminantly more reliable and, unlike Pang and the like, features a hush button!

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced