PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 5th Jul 2010, 18:01
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fume Event, At least try to be civil! It is people like you that do UNITE/BASSA no good! Even if they have valid points (which I now think they do!) people are turned off because of the attitude of some people who support BASSA.

Ava Hannah, thanks for being civil! And I agree with you - that clarification is needed. Well actually, if I am fully honest I would like UNITE to pursue the intergrated approach once again. Whether that would fall on deaf ears remains to be seen but I think it would secure all of our futures. However cabin crew costs will still reduce and reduce more and more for the future with new recruits but will boost the awful morale we have now, and maybe improve current IR, and also ensure people can have a career. And not become demorilised, and demotivated!

I AM re-evaluating my position and stance on this as I have to think long and hard, maybe I made a mistake Fume Event, but this isn't science FE, it is very diffucult for people! And I still respect peoples decisions, opinions. I like to get the facts and WIIFM about things and base my decision on that. If you disagree with someone, explain why you disagree and if you want us to strike - explain why? What are the benefits. Also if you don't think a strike is good - explain why. But don't bully and harass, that is what the problem is at the moment at IFCE emotions are high and too many people are intimidating people for their decisions!