PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 5th Jul 2010, 18:00
blue____

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If my post does not make sense to someone here, they should read it again. if still does not make sense, I suggest they go to another forum that other posts may make more sense to such people. (bassa, as well as crew forum)

I have tried to read more than once certain posts by one author that do not make any sense at all.

Just to remind Ava hannah, where does this 80% come from?

How many crew are in ba?
of those, how many are in bassa?
of those how many did vote?
of those, how many voted for ia?

and regarding this ballot, ask your reps, to tell you how many are still in bassa? How many will vote yes this time???

after you make your deductions, then you will realise that you are the minority. Not that i am bothered about numbers. I was in the crc every single day and we were all crew. No dogs, cats, children (for Christ's sake) and other people, that were not crew at all. (not to mention those who after their flight, changed into civvies and went to bedfont)

Yes, pilots may wear balpa lanyards, but who sees them? They do not provoke anyone. A pilot can go to work unshaved or he can remove his tie in the flight deck. We cannot. We have to wear our uniform according to standards. And I have not seen any pilot with crew bag decorated like christmas tree, full of balpa tags and "vote yes" stickers, even during their disagreement reg open skies.