PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2010, 16:05
JEM60

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
PHIONA. From reading AVA's previous posts, she has been employed by BA for 26 years, long before the job market in the industry became poor.
Personally, I have come to realise, through this and the cabin crew thread, that she [and many others] have simply been led down the garden path by their utterly useless union, and, therefore, I am beginning to have a little sympathy for the position she, and the others find themselves in. Although they are, ultimately responsible for their postion, very many questions must be asked of the Union about the lies that have been hoisted upon them by their representing body.
I implore all the strikers to not take part in any more IA, and then you may well find that conditions improve for you. Many of us on this thread feel that BA is part of us. I always love travelling with you, love the smile that I get on boarding, the chats at the back on long haul. Please let's all appreciate what we both have, passengers, and crew, and put this nastiness behind us, and return to the old days as much and as soon as we can. John.