PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 5th Jul 2010, 15:42
ranger07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bhx01

4468 having spoken to a number of people that went into work, I would say about 40% of those are thinking of striking. I am afraid BA have lost the support of a few like me.BA said that new NF was in the pipe pline , it is now a fact, at double the original size. I now have a choice of carrying on going into work and sticking to my current fleet, as I do not fulfill the requirements of a SCM on new fleet or maybe fight BA's hidden agenda and get a better deal. As the one on the table gives no guarantees to my agreements.

I am glad that maybe I have come to my senses before its to late.. I for one do not hold any grudges against that those that went on strike and those that did not. As I may fall into both groups in the near future..
I get sick to the back teeth when I hear constantly..'no guarantees for this, no guarantees for that...'

Who has guarantees these days? Tell those that have lost their jobs, that have little income resulting in losing their house etc etc that you are 'concerned because there are no guarantees'.
YOU WILL STILL HAVE A JOB. You will pay your mortgage/bills/groceries..!! No wonder many of the public are infuriated with you, to say nothing of other staff that have not had a pay rise for years, have increased workload,and, like most in the country, or more to the point, worldwide, certainly have 'no guarantees'!!

Why not look at what you have got rather than to worry what you may or may not have in the future. That's the way the rest of us mere mortals live. Climb aboard the reality bus, you will be most welcome.