PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - French ATC
Thread: French ATC
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2010, 10:25
andrijander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybepilot, funny enough you complain about language issues, when you don't know even how to write and, as per your post, you're a level 4. Well I'm spanish and I've got level 5 (can't get 6, since english is not my mother tongue).

Yeah, I know, I'm limited since I'm not a pilot and I don't fly my toy into Spain and over France, but seriously, get good reasonings or desist altogether. Just ranting like that only shows your true colors. If you want the system to change you'll have to do it by convincing people in it to make a difference. Just pi$$ing people off and hoping to win the lottery (SESAR...or should we call it maybefutureATC?) well, it just won't take you anywhere but down frustration road.

68+iou1: that'll depend on the crew. I've seen, heard, spoken to some crews (asian in general, but some from N America too) just after departure from a big european airport (1 of the top 3) and no words can describe...how will they be after 12hours? only god can tell. We had once a flight plan, from a major asian carrier, stating in field 18: english speaking pilot on board. No comment.