PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2010, 10:05
RTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As someone just said, it is important to recognize that the CAA know about, and monitor, these forums and will if required act within their powers. The FTL scheme is THE rules they follow and therein is their yardstick. If any part of operations is found to be questionable they WILL act.

As for BASSA's spin coming to the fore in the other thread I am astounded by some of the tales being told about what they can do and will do for their members and how simple it is. Clearly, they have lost the plot. The simple fact is that BASSA has fired all its guns and all the ammunition has run out. They cannot, for example, re-run a dispute and they obviously do not have another bullet to fire.

It now seems that reps are saying anything to persuade the members that they are in 'control' and you can trust them. Mutton dressed up as lamb has been the trademark of unions since the war - that is a long time. Reps are clearly telling lies, believing they can keep spinning the same old stuff.

Unite, Woodley, Simpson and McCluskey, are keeping quiet. I wonder why? Their world is also falling about their ears as far as this dispute is concerned. IMHO I think they wish that BASSA would just lie down and die.

The final nail in their coffin is that BA hold all the cards and know how to play them. It is just sad that too many cc staff still hold candles for BASSA. That's fine, but do remember people's that candles have limited life.