PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMG!! What next?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2010, 12:54
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The above two posts sum up nicely why the silent majority of folk in this country are silent, it's because they live in abject fear of using the words gay, lesbian, black, immigration etc etc in any bloody context because the second they do some Muppet labels them a bigot.

If someone comes to a personal decision that, based on his/her religious teachings and understandings same sex marriages are wrong they are not bigots they are simply folk who have arrived at a personal conclusion based on their own belief.

The vast majority of the population are like me, heterosexual, and for most of us understanding about ALL sexual orientation is simplicity in it's self but the moment you voice any opinion that is not "PC" you are pilloried.

I believe that sex between a man and a women is perfectly natural and that gay/lesbian sex is not natural.

But I also understand that for gay and lesbian people gay and lesbian sex is perfectly natural whilst heterosexual sex is not, but if I dare to voice the first opinion without this clarification then I am going to be in a world of hurt with the "PC" federales.

I know that opinions are like arseholes in that everyone has one but with some incredibly intolerant and bigoted folk the moment your opinion does not match theirs they bring out the race/sex card, stamp their feet and cry foul