PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2010, 11:25
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Graceless you go wound O!

Graceless,

I have been following your fine information posts with the greatest interests and I thought you were one of the finest of our excellent men but I suspects that now you catch bad JUJU.

What is all this nonsense talk about the Magic Mushrooms and the Blimps and Scottish ladies? While I am off seat have the new Lebanon Caterers Men changed the BRC Menu and they are placing strange things in your chop?
You are acting like a Mopol who does not know whether to shoot or smoke the Pot! Stop this nonesense talk now now!

You are quoting the Wlliam Spear Shaker like he is your brother (different Father different Mother) - did he not say "The qualities of Mercy are not stained?" Where is Charity when you need her?

We all know the Caverton Pilots will do the finest of jobs for the Shell Men - are we not sending them some of our finest Managers to lead them and have they not located the Headache Harry to keep them safely on the straight and borrowed track? Have they not delayed the arriving of the men with the cows on the hats and their machines to let our Aero Brothers make some Nairas as well O?

We in Humane Resources in the Centre of Excellence are one big happy family and you must not mistake the friendly banters for the serious rivalry. We regularly flash each other handsets to discuss the prices to pay the fresh fish.

Graceless - take my best advices and stop acting like one.

FC