PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMG!! What next?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2010, 12:49
cornish-stormrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought I'd better claify my last before Wholi gives me two weeks in the cooler -

TBH - a persons sexual orientation is no business but their own as long as both parties are consenting adults. Same way apersons faith is their own business and no-one can help where they were born or the colour of their skin - even the Welshists!

But I do take issue with these things being foisted upon society in general, as I have said I have no issue BUT my faith conflicts with my views about sexual orientation - I can still live with that as I am not going to judge someone else by the rules I CHOOSE to live by.

What rather winds me up is where the PC brigade try to order my Faith to allow those of a different sexual lifestyle to have a faith based wedding - which goes very much against the teachings of my faith.

If invividual ministers and pastors wished to allow them on an individual level - thats up to them but for me I do not want that.

Now, as to those who wish to interfere so they are senn "to be doing so" just butt out, rack off, take a running jump etc.

Society has changed, for the better generally with regards race, creed and orientation etc. It does not need you to push this minority or that minority at the expense of any other - also, you will find that we are ALL a minority in one way or another and I don't remember being given a conference on what makes me a member of my minority.

Wholi - was that one any better, I think I managed a whole post that was reasonable, non profane, and quite balanced - Oh Balderdash!