PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2010, 10:38
Snas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It would be very interesting, if elections were due before the next round of balloting. But then others would have to step up.
Interesting indeed. I believe that’s part of the issue actually. CC tend to be the most apathetic of militants (an odd concept I know) and therefore they are easily lead, or mislead depending on your point of view. It is hard to imagine the style of BASSA changing easily.

From the comments on this site and my own conversations I haven’t before encountered people who’s strength of views are only matched by their ignorance of the facts. It’s this that leads people to start using unfortunate and unhelpful comparisons with cults perhaps?
The repeated statements of facts that we all know have been disproved time and again is a little weird to say the least?

There seems to be very little desire to make an informed decision using information more than one source, one seems to be enough for some apparently!

I have no confidence that BASSA is going to improve anytime soon, and neither did my partner, which is why she left a while back, and very happy about that choice she is too.