PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aero Contractors pay
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2010, 10:15
NaijaNinja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for the Rainbow!

Exeng, i've just heard about the planned cuts although differing figures, slightly less (15%) and based on annual earnings. I also heard its not been well received and a huge storm is therefore brewing. That's for the locals, i hear expats should expect up to 30% slash with a review of their rotations. Blimey!

Like Atedo&Seper said, its not a solution to the company's perceived problems, bear in mind, we don't all know the full details of these problems. Companies will lie to staff to get sympathy but once the staff give in, they will keep coming back for more; whereas the owners are continously retrieving their capital. Signs of a sinking seacraft, me thinks!

Sources reveal that Aero owes up to $280m & now 100% owned by the Nigerian shareholders, CHC sold its holdings for a nominal $1.00. Yes, they were issued a receipt and are now only waiting for their Technical Service Agreement to run out before withdrawing any links with Aero.

Personally, there's nothing wrong with having low fares, i believe you need a lot of fundamental issues to be in correct order before reaping the benefits of a low-fare operation. Without knowing too much, its clear from what has been written on this thread that SOME or ALL of these fundamental issues are severely lacking. Maybe Aero is sinking afterall.

All these came to me this morning, so anyone with news or inside info should tell us all more. Did i say a storm is coming overheard the Orange house? Maybe its Hurricane Alex!