PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2010, 07:35
ChicoG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few moments reading these threads would serve notice as to the likely response to a posting describing a comfortable lifestyle whilst trying to cause harm to a company and its customers by your self-serving actions.
And also trying to cause harm to your colleagues, as evidenced by the company-wide support offered to BA to limit the damage BASSA has tried to inflict.

What amuses me is how any criticism of their actions will automatically be described as an "insult", when insulted is the perfect word to describe the rest of BA's employees who have made sacrifices to aid the company, yet get called "scabs" - and much worse - for doing so.

Forgive me Litebulbs if I can't take your position seriously.

I simply find that the BASSA diehards are quick to blame everyone for ruining their strike, and point blank refuse to accept that not only was industrial action unnecessary, but that their actions have threatened the jobs of thousands of other employees who don't think it is unreasonable to ask a senior member of staff to get off their arses and do a bit more work.

Perhaps it dismays you that so many people are against Unite's actions, but in reality many of the people who disagree are members of the trade union movement and are not against Unite, but purely against the amateurs that run BASSA so badly.