PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Definition of ground speed
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 22:47
italia458

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like I said in the other thread, PBL you never answer questions! I didn't ask if I could look at your profile.

My colleagues apparently built your kit. Not that they turned the screws personally, of course.
Haha ya right! That's the biggest lie ever. First of all, if they're your colleagues I'm pretty sure you would know if they did or not, "apparently" wouldn't be used in that case. Second, the second sentence is perfect lawyer speak for making sure you can squirm your way out with an excuse. If they didn't "turn the screws personally" then what the heck does building it have to do with?! Also, if they did actually have a part in it then saying something like they developed the software, or they did the testing for it would help make things add up, especially since they were your "colleagues" and you couldn't say what they did. And last point, garmin and RC are two different companies, with two different products stated in my case. Again, if you were telling the truth, something a little more specific would help! Ya I got a bit of psychology and investigative background and you, PBL, are the equivalent to an imposter!

Regarding your last paragraph, are you seriously threatening me?!... A completely anonymous person on the Internet?! I thought that kind of ignorance only happened on YouTube.