PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 17:38
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ancient Observer:

I did indulge in a bit of learning curve regarding "Champagne Charlie" this afternoon and believe that it was hardly an "insult" to sear the hide of anything but the most soft of creatures.

As to the indentity of "Ava" I have no interest. If in reality "she" is a singular individual she truly is between a rock and a hard place but one that she squeezed herself into. There are far too many BA employees truly examining the issues and seriously considering their options to be nothing more than confused and a bit amused by those who are wearing blinders.

I'm looking for three or four short adventures for my hubby and I (his schedule simply will not allow for extended vacations), am specifically flying BA, and must agree with Ancient Observer. As SLF that views her flying time as an opportunity to be indulged the choice between being served by those Cabin Crew who worked through the strike, took the heat not only for their airline but for the co-workers in loading, passengers, etc., and being served by one of the individuals from Bedfont (spelling?) is the difference between booking Helen Mirren and getting Katie Price.

BA will survive this and I'm hopeful that the more fabulous of its Cabin Crew are able to instill their brand on the company again.