PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 16:06
GCI35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MissM/Ava Hannah

A suggestion on the other thread by SQC7791 that posts from MissM and Ava Hannah are the work of a committee could have some credibility, therefore I'll risk the wrath of Mods with this offering.
MissM is accredited with 294 posts on PPRuNe, her last being No.161 on the 21June when she denied being Lizanne Malone. 294 posts since Dec 09 is a considerable output particularly when taking flying duties into consideration.
Ava Hannah pops up on 26June all guns blazing because despite repeated warnings she struck and lost her ST. Living in JNB from choice as she does is no doubt an inconvenience but as she would not accept an offer of all the money in the world unless ST was given back one wonders what her priorities really are. Seemingly it's ST.
After post 462, Ava's third in which she mentions the loss of her son to leukaemia there is a change of font. Easily explained of course, a new PC perhaps or a new author. Thereafter her output on the other thread gains pace and currently stands at 34 posts in 4 days.
It's safe to assume that most, if not all contributors here follow the other thread and draw their own conclusions. There are inconsistencies, she works 50% and goes to the UK every 28 days or she goes to work 4 -5 times per month. One seems to contradict the other and if money is not the issue why is she bleating about paying £500 for a ticket to LHR when through her own decision forfeited her right to ST.
I may be completely wrong and if so apologise, but the similarities in syntax and style suggests to me that MissM and Ava Hanna and posts attributed to them is the work of one person.......or a committee!