PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2010, 08:40
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A summation usually has the advantage of an argument or a proof that has gone before it. I thank you harrypic, for providing the latter to my former before that itself were writ.
Both the threads running here in Pprune on the problems British Airways are encountering with certain of it's more intransigent employees reflect an apparent prediliction with tortious and sometimes even illogical argument. It seems obvious enough that certain of those who correspond here are perhaps, just a trifle, out of touch with certain aspects of corporate and financial reality. International tax mitigation is an extremely complex subject and its numerous booby traps have proved disastrous for many in the past, (q.v. my previous case histories as quoted and in particular Gaines-Cooper.)
Those who wish to ensure that they do not fall foul of some regulatory tax authority in the future or in retrospect would do well to heed my words and, as I have said before, ensure that they seek professional advice specific to their own particular case rather than relying on random pieces of information or conjecture addressed to the world at large and presumably read by many whose economic experience and knowledge ill befits them for a cogent analysis of the facts of their matters.