PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Jul 2010, 21:47
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ava Hannah,
My point is that you posted the fact that crew who came to work don't have pride in what they do which is absolute nonsense!
It has nothing to do with whether you agree or disagree with management. I don't always agree with management and nothing would stop me challenging management if for a minute I thought they were wrong but you've picked the wrong battle with WW who is doing everything to ensure BA survives.
If you have two qualifications, why would you accept Mixed Fleet? I haven't got any university qualification and I would never accept Mixed Fleet. Even for the CSM role, it would include having to accept a full-time position and a decrease in salary in my case. It's not an option.
The point I made about Mixed Fleet is that the CSM role is interesting and challenging and being a motivated person, I would enjoy the challenge. Why would I want to give up a job that I'm passionate about and still enjoy?
I also have a passion in my job but I am not going to allow a temporary management to destroy it.
How do you propose to do that Ava?
By striking and destroying our customers travel plans?
You will only destroy what you want most, hardly a sensible thing to do as it's obvious you have achieved nothing so far.

Colonel White,
It is getting tedious, indeed.