PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2010, 17:30
historyftw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly - wow I am glad to have found this forum.

I am attending Stage 1 Tests Friday 09/07/10 so next Friday. Would you advice just reading the information they supply back to front again and again till then?

Also a couple of questions

A. How likely is it presuming I did get through all the selection process (Top 3% so I'll start praying now...) that I will be posted away from the South East. Ideally I would like to work in the South East rather than Glasgow...

B. Some people say the Salary is AWESOME others say its not so awesome... how can there be such a difference in opinion?

C. How do people find working shifts, I myself would love it I already work shifts and have no problem - how varied are the shifts.

D. whats the dress code usually - smart but comfortable? Trousers, shirt, no tie?

E. what should I wear for this stage 1 tests. I am going to wear a suit but if everyone says dont I wont. But I feel its an interview thus wear a suit...

F Do you think being an ATC is a well respected career, when you tell people you are an ATC are they impressed? (ignoring all the people that think you wave the planes down)

G. any other tips?