PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Jul 2010, 16:11
Ava Hannah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ava, there is no problem in 'earning good money' however if a company, any company are losing millions every day then something has to give. CC have only exasperated the problem and made it worse. There are no winners here and soon you may not have to worry about commuting from Joburg - you won't have a job!!
It is not our fault that the company is losing money. Perhaps they should look at the leadership and assess what they are doing wrong. It really doesn't matter what we do. None of us heritage crew have a future in BA. In a few years time most of us will be gone and replaced by £11.000 a year youths. I guess the positive side of it would be that I could focus wholeheartedly on my OH's and my farm and company!

What I really don't understand is - if ST is so important to you, as in being able to get to work important - why on earth did you take the risk of it being taken away.
Because neither BA or BASSA were getting anywhere. Everything had come to a halt.