PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Talk Talk are offering "free Broadband" to service personnel
Old 1st Jul 2010, 13:06
dc1968

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I happen to have some pretty good 'insider knowledge' via BT on Talk-Talk and I would advise caution for anyone considering taking up their services. It is true that they do indeed perform very poorly with regards to the technical support and should users encounter broadband issues, they are very quick to blame the problems on the BT network rather than their own servers. I'm convinced that most people are unaware that the majority of the broadband deals available via providers other than BT, actually only operate by using the existing BT wholesale network equipment. This only adds to the confusion as to 'who's responsible' should the customer start to encounter broadband technical issues. Bottom line is if you don't have the luxury of a cable service provider or you live outside of the city centre, then chances are that regardless of whichever broadband provider you actually choose (O2,Talk-Talk,Plusnet etc) it will still be BT equipment that delivers your service.