PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CRB and the CAA
Thread: CRB and the CAA
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2010, 08:15
teddybear44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Say again s l ow l y

OK I will say again s-l-o-w-l-y... so even you might understand. I did indeed miss the point...... Because there wasn't one ! Unless you want to explain to me what additional contribution was made by the use of 'Disclosure Jockistan' instead of 'Disclosure Scotland'. Gratuitous rubbish of the first order ! Seemed to me that you were implying something but if you weren't then you should just keep it matter of fact. Nice picture BTW. Recommend you stick to the colouring in as you seem to be good at that!

Jumped up civvies with their fluffy attitudes (or whatever it was). Not me mate. Done my bit. Not a fan of all regs without exception but obey them just the same, whenever and wherever they apply to me. Recommend you do the same. Makes for an easier life than thinking you should be a special case and tiltling at windmills...Good luck.....been there, done it. CRB is now routine for many in the workplace. If it is deemed appropriate for you then it seems to me that there must be a valid reason for it.

BTW BEagle when you say neither the Jockistans and the Viet-taffs take offence, they may not, depending on context used but since you seem to have nominated yourself national spokesperson on behalf of both I'm guessing you might be neither.