PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Gatbash Seminars Are Back!(Or: 'What's really going on in aviation and training')
Old 30th Jul 2002, 10:47
PPRuNe Radar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll just let others judge your quotes and posts, it's nothing to do with being fair. And yes I over exaggerated, these types of comments appear in only every 10th post from you. Sorry.

So apart from Yawn we have:

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and get a life.......
Lick it,Suck it baby thats it........................
You boring ball bag

You do seem to like winding people up though, whether it's about Ryanair, gays, British Airways, or BAeFC (as was) or whatever. And I'm certainly not the first to comment on your statements.

It's clear you don't like the stuff PPRuNe wants to do to try and help the Wannabes. That's fine, your opinion to which you're entitled. However if you don't like it, why bother commenting on it in such a pathetic way ? Argue why you don't like it instead of coming out with the sort of comment a 5 year old would. There are a lot more people who have taken the info given and used it to their benefit than you. Maybe your Astraeus application experience gave you the chip ???

There is no total freedom of speech on PPRuNe. Danny has stated this in numerous threads. However, difference of opinion is welcome and encouraged in a professional and reasoned debate. Name calling and single worded responses don't really fall into that category. You must be a CRM Instructors dream.

As for the burnt out test pilots crap, Dave Southwood is very much active in a lot of projects still. I'd place bets he could fly the pants off you without the use of his arms and blindfolded. Certainly know the pilot who I'd rather fly with given your contributions to PPRuNe.

Glad to see you got an airline job though. Hope indeed for our many Wannabes who have the skill and courage to make it.

Aviation is a very very small world. The plus side is networking can really help a lot in opening doors and getting information and help. Lots of our Wannabes know and use this to their advantage. The downside is if you are an idiot, word soon gets around.

To get back on track, if anyone has any doubts as to the worth of the seminars, then ask around here. The people who have attended can tell you what they thought. I won't predict the range of comment but leave that to those who experienced them in our previous programmes.