PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2010, 20:17
FlyingManutd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well recently i have applied for A320 tr program in CTE IC hyderabad
total TR cost around 25lacs

and also looking at cae tr cost around 15000euro well i am thinking if i add another line training to cae tr program
Will it be a better program than CTE ?
U mean Pay for your line ....please don't be the first one in India for P2F....

since All IC commander kins have joined this CTE TR program there are fair chances to absorbed in IC along with these super fishes
i m totally confused
TR course provided by AI(IC) at CTE is long one by far but it gives u very good Ground Classes along with SIM and to be least its mighty COSTLIEST ....but its not an "Pay for TR and get a Job " course...Its just an TR course from AI to get easy money from desperate guys like us.
Dont be in illusion that all of the guys of Phase 1 of this course belongs to kins of IC/AI skippers...who will get absorbed just because they choose this TR scheme over others.Take my word no one would get absorbed by doing this TR in AI ...you me and rest of us will get equal chance of qualifying recruitment process barring what happened in AI 2009 does not happen again

Its an mis conception about only " Relatives " of people working in airlines get absorbs over others...believe me i have seen many of my friends who belongs to this category ..roaming to schools for renewal of IR's and getting depressed about the current situation ...but again yes its proven to certain extent that this privileged kids got in around the time of so called acute shortage(2005-2007)..in AI/IC.

Go for CAE over CTE....