PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Expat pilots : Are they really safe for Indian Aviation ?
Old 30th Jun 2010, 15:04
xuejiesandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GAWD!!! I'm so tired of seeing this on different forums. There should be some sort of check on these guys! Freedom is good till it is not abused, after a point it becomes pain in the A**. These posts here are defaming Indian pilots as general. For the advantage of some, who want anti-expat movement for their own benefit, so that some 250 hour wonders can find work. Does it require a lot of intelligence to understand a Pilot is not Expat or Domestic? Level of expertise defines him. There can be jack & Aces either way.

Can the authorities still claim that the standards of expatriates coming into the country are high?
My question is "Can the authorities still claim that the standards of locals are high??"

VT -DAK Improper maintenance of the Helipad. Cessna
VT - ACC Pilot – i. Low Flying
ii. Disregard of laid down procedure Cessna
VT-EMR Pilot-Non adherence to laid down procedure. TB20
VT-IGC Pilot-Non adherence to laid down procedure . KA C90
VT-EHY Pilot-Lacked in training and experience
VT-EGK Non adherence of procedure by the ground crew Chetak Helicopter
VT-RGB Bird Hit. Cessna 152
VT-JOY a)Low experience of pilot on type
b) Noncompliance of correct refueling procedure P 68 C

Latest
C152 Ujjain killing Both the instructors & Student

None of these are expats, should I be okay to exercise my right of opinion to draw conclusion that Indian pilots are not up-to the standard.

The issue is not of the nationality the issue is
though the airport does not conform to several mandatory standards.
the corruption, in Airport certification, Airmen certification, Recruitment & everything my eyes can see.

Lets try to oppose this, lets try & point out how many sons, daughter & relatives of DGCA officials are working without actually deserving the post. Kicking Expats just 'cause they are expat is not gonna clean the system, it's might make you find work, but in a corrupt & biased system.