PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To: Air Arabia pilots. From: UAE ACC
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2010, 13:15
kit330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Knight: Not everyone speaks de queen's english...and I dont think I was sitting for an english exam here...l think my comments were written well enough to be understood by anyone with some common sense....maybe you lack some..agreed it may not be grammatically correct n wt lots of spelling errors but l think with very little grey matter up there, one would be able to understand what l'd written.....

ATCO69/62: both your comments are right and l accept them. the point l was trying to make to bluesky was...not only you guys have your plates full. before he goes off rantting abt small stuff, he shld look into de mirror 1st....not all of us sit around drinking coffee,reading newspapers n chatting up de ladies...we get as frustrated with what is to us...ridiculous instructions by ATC, just as he is frustrated with our constant whinning... I think I've been pretty civil here...in not commenting abt ATC's down fall (cos I understand your restrictions too)(I do read the ATC forums too) but I can't keep quiet when he goes off like that without trying to consider our situation....why shld I descend earlier than I have to; knowing I'm going to be vectored further away frm where Im going anyhow.... I see no harm in anyone getting further clarification on any instruction given by anyone.....