PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
Old 30th Jun 2010, 03:21
twotters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it’s nice to see that there are some movements in the Philippines and in CAAP. In the interest of your aviation industry in your country, have you ever thought that you used the CAAP or the ATO with their corrupt business manners in the past for your advantages?
This person Cusi seems to be a straight shooter and a good one as such. Or do you still undertake your corrupt business transactions under his watch?
Many moons ago I was based there in the country and I had to give my facilitator money to get my license renewed in a fast and non-bureaucratic way without me appearing and still having a second license to fly during the renewal process! I bought this 2nd license for a few thousand Pesos from our local agent and it was delivered within less than 24 hours.
Our company registered several units in the Philippines, which were never inspected by any ATO inspector, and it never entered the Philippines. Thanks to our local representative who had excellent contacts to the top echelon of ATO.
NAVAIDS can fail especially if they are old and hardly maintained. Did ATO/CAAP ever maintain their NAVAIDS properly? Do they have a proper amount of spare parts?
Does anybody in ATO/CAAP do procurement planning? Does anyone really know how to conduct business with ATO/CAAP?
Why don’t you people in the Philippines stop trying to corrupt your government officials and learn how to conduct business in a world of international setting?
You are forming your ATO/CAAP business transaction. If you want to continue with your corrupt attitude, close your airspace, cook your own soup and be ousted from the international aviation community.
You are always pointing at the leader but you are the one who are the one who are corrupting his people for your personal and business gains.
Change your attitude and then demand what is due to you in a rightful and orderly manner and stop whining! Change your ATO/CAAP by changing yourself first!