PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 29th Jun 2010, 22:45
PC767

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Hiflyer14.

Having just read the 13 page thread on ESS, I believe only one person was rude and Mr Francis point the error of the individuals ways to them. Mr Francis later claimed somebody else was being personal, patronising, rude and unprofessional, when all that had happened is that the poster had used actual legislation to re-enforce his point.

And as for the legal action blah, blah, blah. There is the possibility of a legal challenge, one which would alter the statute books in the UK for the benefit of every worker. Now you want to represent thousands of workers, but with such a closed mind you will not represent me. I also find the blah, blah, blah to be patronising. We live in a Western democracy, where people have expectations of fundamental rights, ie, don't punish me for something I'm legally entitled to do. This is not North Korea or similar, and if you and the PCCC don't want to be thought of as a Kim puppet then open your minds to fair representation and not just what trhe company want you to do. Legal action blah, blah, blah! how bloody insulting to people who have fought for your legal rights.