PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 29th Jun 2010, 20:45
Ava Hannah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not jealous of Willie Walsh or any other member of our management. They have been constantly comparing, and exaggerating, our salaries to other LCC's throughout this dispute with the only purpose to make us appear us overpaid belladonnas. Why am I interested in other people's incomes? Because BA have been running to the press with the purpose of trying to turn everyone against us. Why is it not allowed to do the other way around? Why should Willie Walsh, who is destroying our brand, be paid so much?

I am trying to protect my job and my income. I have seen the 'Cabin Crew Replacement' project which was presented last year. Many of us know exactly what our management is planning. Nobody needs to say that I would never get paid the same amount of money at any other airline. I have worked for this company for over 17 years. I have climbed the career latter. I think I, and many others, deserve a bit of respect from our current management. We deserve where we are today after a long time of loyalty.