PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 29th Jun 2010, 15:21
nurjio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ava, hun, your arguments for the pro-BASSA stance have been dealt with over the last 12 months and found to be without foundation on all counts. It would appear that you have swallowed a great deal of the emotional rhetoric articulated by the Brance Secretary - a person whose judgement was such that his/her employer got rid - legally. The information peddled from union HQ has been proved beyond reasonable doubt to be economical with the truth in the extreme.

Before you proceed, and I admire your loyalty BTW, can I suggest you search for the court judgement, delivered late last year, by Sir Christoher Holland, and digest it. It sums up the history/ability of your union succintly. Then consider your trust of said union.

A great many people on this forum will destroy your arguments with ease. Can I be so bold as to suggest that you really look at BOTH sides to this dispute. Your employer's stance is a fairly reasonable one.