PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 29th Jun 2010, 15:11
Hotel Mode
Junior trash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Management has been bloating to the media with heavily exaggerated figures on our salaries and compared us to Virgin Atlantic and mistakingly forgot, I should imagine (?), to include their allowances which are paid downroute.
No, he quoted the accurate figures. Not the Cabin crews version that are generally quoted after tax, after crew card or directly from a P60 that doesnt include non taxable allowances.

The numbers quoted were brought up in court so can be assumed to be accurate.

He has refused to take responsibility for the price fixings.
You mean the ones that had nothing to do with him as they happened before he joined BA?

He has managed to turn the entire company against us cabin crew.
No BASSA and its members behaviour did that. The idiots at the strike result meeting screaming with joy, 12 days of Christmas, the facebook bullying, threatening kidnap, the baying mob outside the Arora, the lies about engineering/flight crew, I'd rather **** a loader than a scab etc etc. You've all made yourselves look like a bunch of spoilt 3 year olds.

He has completely ruined CRM.
I dont think many BA cabin crew have the first idea what CRM actually is. Most think its about pilots being nice to them. Crew relations at BA have always been a bit dodgy. The strikes made it pretty clear who was causing the problem and hopefully WW has a plan for their removal from the business.