PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EJ pax stage sit-in at LFMN
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2002, 22:00
silverknapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another orange bashing thread!Great!! When I saw this on tv i knew what would be going on here. Why is it every time EZY make the news it turns into a thrashing. Apart from when they announce their figures that is. Then all goes quiet.
Are we losing sight of the fact these ignorant B£%&$@?s completely disregarded the instruction of the captain. They should be bloody well flogged. How dare they take matters into their own hands in such a derogatory way. What if it had been tech would these clowns still have had their petty sit in? I hope the EZY management see their petition for what it is and place it in the nearest loo to cut down on bog roll costs. Mind you it won't be very long. They should never be allowed on an EZY flight again.

If this had been BA would we all be getting stuck in. I was on a LGW_MAN 4 weeks ago when my flight was cancelled and the next one delayed an hour. The reason? Don't know no-one told us. At least EZY were honest.

Tight slot, I'm glad you find a sandwich in a box "all the trimmings". Until recently I was paying £250+ for GLA-LHR. The only reason prices are coming down is the competition from low cost sector. The Nigels had been stinging us for years and still would be if they could get away with it.